CDMO Dhenkanal Recruitment 2016 For 155 Paramedical Vacancies at ordistricts.nic.in
CDMO Dhenkanal Recruitment 2016 . Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Dhenkanal invites application for the recruitment of 155 Staff Nurse, Junior Laboratory Technician, Junior Radiographer & MPHW vacancies on contract basis.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply on or before 20-05-2016
Tags : Paramedical Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in CDMO Dhenkanal Recruitment 2016 For 155 Paramedical Vacancies at www.ordistricts.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Paramedical
- No of Vacancy : 155 Posts
1. Staff Nurse: 107 Posts
2. Junior Laboratory Technician: 06 Posts
3. Junior Radiographer: 04 Posts
4. MPHW (F): 35 Posts
5. MPHW (M): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : +2 science examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Radiation Technology/ Pharmacy from recognised institutions. For more educational qualification details click below link.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21 – 32 years as on 25-04-2016.
Selection Process: selection will be based on merit.
Govt Job Location : Odisha
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with relevant documents in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of ————— (Name of the Post)” by registered post/ speed post/ courier to the : Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Dhenkanal on or before 20-05-2016 by 01:00 P.M
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for submission of Application form : 20.05.2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/