Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2016 For 13 Posts of Sub Divisional Officers Posts
Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2016 . Cantonment Board Jammu invites Applications in prescribed format (given below) from Indian nationals only for 08 post of Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I and 05 posts of Sub Divisional Officer Grade-III in various offices of Defence Estates Department. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 31-01-2016.
Tags : Sub Divisional Officers
Jobs Opportunity in Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2016 For 13 Posts of Sub Divisional Officers Posts
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Divisional Officer, Grade-I (Group ‘C’) Non gazetted)
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34,800/-+Grade Pay 4200/-
- Post Name : Sub-Divisional Officer, Grade-III, (Group ‘C’) Non gazetted)
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I : Degree in Civil Engineering Or (ii)Diploma in Civil Engineering and atleast 03 years experience in the respective field.
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-III : Matriculation or Equivalent (ii) Diploma or Certificate of a registered/recognized institute in surveying/Draftsma nship (Civil) of not less than 02 years
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Rules
Selection Process: There will be a written test/skill test totaling 150 marks. The test paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. The components of written test will be as under:-
i) Technical Knowledge – 110 Marks
ii) General Knowledge/General aptitude – 15 Marks
iii) General English – 15 Marks
Shortlisted candidates will be given skill test in handling (Electronic Total Station) ETS and other practical aspects of Land Survey of 10 marks.The written test and skill test will be held at Jammu.
EXAMINATION FEE : Candidates are advised to remit Rs. 100/- by Demand Draft in favour of Principal Director, Defence Estates, Northern Command, Jammu Cantt. payable at State Bank of India, Satwari Branch, Jammu . Fee is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates.
How To Apply : Eligible Candidate can send application in prescribed proforma be sent by ordinary post only at the address given below. A Self addressed post card with Rs. 5/- postage stamp affixed should be sent for sending acknowledgement of application.Two self addressed envelopes of size 10 cms X 22cms affixed with Rs. 5/- postal stamp each are required to be attached alongwith the application. Two passport size photographs duly self attested (One is to be affixed on the form and other to be enclosed with the application).Last date for receipt of application form is 30.01.2016. Candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh, Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti, District of Pangi Sub Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep are given two weeks extra time to submit the applications i.e. till 15.02.2016
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application For remote areas : 15.02.2016
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link: http://www.cbjammu.org/admin/down.aspx?filename=1812201521708applicationformforSDOIandIII(english).pdf