Canbank Factors Ltd Recruitment 2016 For Junior Officer, Officer & Assistant Vice President (AVP) vacancies
Canbank Factors Ltd Recruitment 2016 . Canbank Factors Ltd invites application for the recruitment of Junior Officer, Officer & Assistant Vice President (AVP) vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 25-01-2016
Tags : Junior Officer, Officer & Assistant Vice President (AVP)
Jobs Opportunity in Canbank Factors Ltd Recruitment 2016 For Junior Officer, Officer & Assistant Vice President (AVP) vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12200 – 500/14 – 19200 – 400/1 – 19600
- Post Name : Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000 – 500/11 – 20500
- Post Name : Assistant Vice President
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. .17500 – 400/1 – 17900 – 500/8 – 21900
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Junior Officer : I Class / High II Class graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with consistent good academic record (55% aggregate). For SC/ST candidate’s minimum marks is 50%.
- Officer : I Class / High II Class Graduates or Post Graduates in any discipline preferably in Commerce from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidate’s minimum marks is 50%. Candidates with additional qualification ACA/ICWA/ACS/MBA are preferred
- Asst. Vice President :Post graduates in any discipline from a recognized university preferably in Commerce with minimum 55% aggregate marks. Candidates with MBA (Finance) will be given preference. For SC/ST candidate’s minimum marks is 50%.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Between 21 & 30 years of age. Upper Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: i) General Candidates :DD Rs.250/-
ii) SC/ST : DD Rs 50/- (candidates intimation charges of Rs.50/- (Fifty) only)
DD is to be drawn favoring “Canbank Factors Ltd” drawn on Bengaluru.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with DD, in an envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of __________” to Registered Office, Canbank Factors Ltd, No. 67/1, Kanakapura Main Road (Near Lalbagh West Gate), Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004 on or before 25-01-2016
mportant Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25-01-2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.canbankfactors.com/pdf/Advertisement%20for%20the%20Post%20of%20JO,OFFICER%20and%20AVP.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://www.canbankfactors.com/pdf/Application%20Form.pdf