BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 185 Clerk, Steno & Other Vacancies @ www.bsphcl.co.in
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 .Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd., on behalf of its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 185 Clerk, Steno & Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 08-04-2022 to 18-04-2022
Tags : BSPHCL Clerk, Steno & Other Application Form 2022
Jobs Opportunity in BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 185 Clerk, Steno & Other Vacancies at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
BSPHCL Job Details :
- Assistant Electrical Engineer : 10 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer : 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer :02 Posts
- Accounts officer : 10 Posts
- Revenue officer : 02 Posts
- Assistant IT Manager : 27 Posts
- Junior Electrical Engineer : 42Posts
- Junior Engineer : 16 Posts
- Legal Supervisor : 06 Posts
- Assistant :05 Posts
- Correspondence Clerk :14 Posts
- Store Assistant : 15 Posts
- Junior Accounts Clerk : 28 Posts
BSPHCL Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE (with minimum % UR – 60%, SC/ST – 50%, BC/EBC – 55%)
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE (with minimum % of marks UR – 60%, SC/ST – 50%, BC/EBC – 55%)
- For Assistant IT Manager: MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
- For Assistant Personnel Officer: Post Graduate Degree (Labour and Social Welfare) Or MBA (Personnel management / Human Resource) Or Two Years PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation/ Human Resource Management from UGC/ Govt. Recognized University/ Institution.
- For Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- For Junior Accounts Clerk: Graduate in commerce from any recognized University.
- For Stenographer: (i) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University and (ii) Possessing a Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 W.P.M. in English. Knowledge of English and Hindi, both stenography will be preferred.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : minimum 21 & maximum 50 Years .
APPLICATION FEE : Application fee is Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand) only for UR, BC, EBC candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only. b) Fee will be accepted through online payment mode only.
BSPHCL Govt job Location : Bihar
MODE OF SELECTION : Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER BASED WRITTEN EXAM (OMR Based).
HOW TO Apply BSPHCL: The applicants are to apply through “ON LINE” on the Website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 08.04.2022 to 18.04.20122
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Form : 18.04.2022
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. : 18.04.2022
- Period for Modification/ edit in application form, if required by the candidate : 21.04.2022
- Tentative Date of Examination (OMR BASED) : 12-05-2022
More Details For job information click below link :