BRO Recruitment 2019 for 778 Electrician and Other Posts, Apply Online @ bro.gov.in
Border Roads Organization (BRO) Recruitment 2019 . Border Roads Organization (BRO), Under Ministry of Defence invites application for the Recruitment of 778 Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician, Vehicle Mechanic & Multi Skilled Worker Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (Last Date Will be 16 Jul 2019. )
Tags : BRO Various Vacancies Offline Form 2019
Jobs Opportunity in BRO Recruitment 2019 for 778 Electrician and Other Posts, Apply Online @ bro.gov.in
Job Details :
- DVRMT (OG)-388 Posts
- Electrician-101 Posts
- Veh Mechanic-92 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) -197 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For DVRMT (OG) : i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and ii) Possessing a heavy Motor vehicle driving licence: or Having passed class III Course for Driven Plant Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- For Electrician : i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; ii) Possessing certificate of Auto Electrician from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent and having one year experience as Electrician; or Having passed the Electrician Class 2 Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- For Veh Mechanic : i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; ii) Possessing Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle / Diesel / Heat Engine. or Possessing certificate of mechanic in internal Combustion Engine / Tractor from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent; or Having passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute, or similar establishment of Defence or having passed Vehicle Mechanic Class 2 Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence
- For Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) : (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ; (ii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation. (iii) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines. (iv) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Published in Advertisement.
Selection Method : Physical Test, Practical Test and Written Test, Medical Examination .
BRO Govt Job Location : All India
Examination Fees : Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), to be deposited directly in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629. The candidate must attach the counterfoil of the application fees so deposited through Core Banking System with his application form.
- General candidates and EWSs including Exservicemen : Rs. 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates : Rs. 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe : Nil
HOW TO APPLY : All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 16-07-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.bro.gov.in/WriteReadData/linkimages/3725353244-Vacancies.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://www.bro.gov.in/WriteReadData/linkimages/9558409500-Untitled.pdf