BlackRock Inc. is Hiring Analyst (Global Fund Review)
BlackRock Inc Jobs . BlackRock Inc invited online Application from the eligible Applicants to fill up the posts of Analyst (Global Fund Review) Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Analyst (Global Fund Review)
Jobs Opportunity in BlackRock Inc. is Hiring Analyst (Global Fund Review)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Analyst (Global Fund Review)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- A college degree is required, preferably in accounting (1 – 4 years).
- The role would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with audit experience in investment management or financial services audit or, alternatively, experience within a financial reporting environment at a fund administrator.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of the current requirements of the global accounting standards and regulatory requirements, as they apply to Investment Funds.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a range of fund accounting activities and their associated reflection in the production of financial statements, as well as understanding of different fund strategies and of relevant investment instruments and products, including different derivative instruments.
- Display a pro-active interest in keeping informed of industry developments, updated accounting standards and investment product changes
- Takes ownership for outcomes and is personally accountable for results (Accountability & Ownership)
- Analyze relevant information using logic and consider relevant facts to make rational, realistic and sound decisions (Analytic Ability)
- Produces accurate work and spots mistakes/errors and makes appropriate corrections (Attention to Detail)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to clearly articulate results of financial analyses as wells as issues to senior management and the auditors (Communication Skills);
- Self-motivated, determined to achieve goals and works hard to meet those goals. (Drive, Determination and Execution);
- Works effectively to plan and prioritize responsibilities including ongoing and ad hoc projects simultaneously (Plan and Prioritize);
- Promotes and facilitates the group’s work while contributing to the group using inspiration and motivation (Teamwork);
- Understands common business and financial terminology including how organizations operate, compete and grow (Business Acumen)
- Develops practical and pragmatic solutions to problems (Problem Solving);
- Builds working partnerships and sustains collaboration in the workplace. (Relationship Building);
- Generates fresh ideas using structured thinking by reevaluating existing approaches and processes (Innovation and Creativity);
- Actively demonstrates the BlackRock principles on a daily basis
Working Area : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply online at BlackRock Official Web Potal https://careers.blackrock.com/
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.blackrock.com/job/BLACUS3753/Analyst-GFR