Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Recruitment 2015
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Recruitment 2015 . Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) invites Application for the post of 299 Sub Inspector. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 05 May 2015.
Tags : Sub Inspector
Jobs Opportunity in Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Recruitment For 299 Sub Inspector Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector
- No of Vacancy : 299 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
For Fish Spread Officer : Candidates should be a Graduation from a recognised University
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- General Category : 37 Years
- OBC Category : 40 Years
- General Category (Female): 40 Years
- SC/ST Category : 42 Years
Selection Process : On the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
- For GEN/OBC & other State Candidates : Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates (Only for Bihar Domicile) : Rs. 50/-.
Application Fee must be deposited through IPO.
BSSC Govt Job Location : Bihar
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Post Veterinary College, Patna – 800 014 on or before 05.05.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 05.05.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://bssc.bih.nic.in/Advertisement/S.I.%20ADV.pdf
- Other Details : http://bssc.bih.nic.in/Advertisement/0511_15_04_2015.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://bssc.bih.nic.in/Advertisement/S.I.%20APPLICATION%20FORMAT2.pdf