Bhadrak District Court Recruitment 2019 Apply for Junior Clerk cum Copyist/ Junior Stenographer/ Junior Typist Posts @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Bhadrak District Court Recruitment 2019 . Bhadrak District Court invites application for the recruitment of 32 Junior Clerk cum Copyist/ Junior Stenographer/ Junior Typist Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply on or before 14-11-2019.
Tags : Junior Clerk cum Copyist/ Junior Stenographer/ Junior Typist Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Bhadrak District Court Recruitment 2019 Apply for Junior Clerk cum Copyist/ Junior Stenographer/ Junior Typist Posts @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Clerk cum Copyist
- No of Vacancy : 17 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900 – 63200
- Post Name : Junior Stenographer (Grade III)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs 25500 – 81100
- Post Name : Junior Typist
- No of Vacancy : 08 Post
- Pay Scale : 19900 – 63200
- Post Name : Salaried Amin
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700 – 69100
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification:
- For Junior Clerk cum Copyist/Junior Stenographer (Grade III)/Junior Typist : 12th with Diploma in Computer Application
- For Salaried Amin : Matriculation.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: as per rules.
Selection Method : Written Test .
Govt Job Location : Odisha
Application Fee : The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts” and to enclose the deposit challan in original along with their applications form. The S.C. & S.T. candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
How To Apply : Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered /Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Bhadrak by 5 P.M on or before 14.11.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 14.11.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/recruiment%2C2019.pdf
Recent Published Govt Jobs 2020
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 74 SO posts at centralbankofindia.co.in
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 Apply For Non-Clerical Posts at supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- EESL Recruitment 2019 For 235 Engineer and Managerial Vacancies at eeslindia.org
- SSC CGL Notification 2019. Apply Online for CGL Exam 2019 at ssc.nic.in