Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 919 Gramin Dak Sevak ( GDS ) Posts @ appost.in
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 . Assam Postal Circle invites Online Applications from the eligible Candidates for the recruitment of 919 Gramin Dak Sevak ( GDS ) Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 05-08-2019 to 04-09-2019 (Extended Upto 29-09-2019 )(reopen from 27-01-2020 to 09-02-2020)
Tags : Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online ( GDS ) Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 919 GDS Vacancies @ appost.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak
- No of Vacancy : 919 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200 with Rs. 2000
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation from a recognized Board or University. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government .
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05.08.2019
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level .
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit list.
Post Office Govt Job Location : Assam
APPLICATION FEE AND EXAMINATION FEE : Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline on or before 04/09/2019(Extended Upto 29-09-2019 )(reopen from 27-01-2020 to 09-02-2020)
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of online Application : 04.09.2019(Extended Upto 29-09-2019 )(reopen from 27-01-2020 to 09-02-2020)
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Notifications/Assam-02.pdf
- Ropen Notice Link : https://appost.in/gdsonline/Corrigendum/GDSOnline_Assam_Corrigendum.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/