Assam Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2020 for 11 Under Secretary, Librarian & Other Posts @ assamassembly.gov.in
Assam Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2020 . Assam Legislative Assembly Secretariat invites application for the recruitment of 11 Under Secretary, Librarian & Other vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 20 June 2020
Tags : Assam Legislative Assembly Under Secretary, Librarian & Other Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2020 for 11 Under Secretary, Librarian & Other Posts @ assamassembly.gov.in
Job Details :
- Under Secretary – 1 Post
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Assistant Language Officer – 1 Post
- Deputy Marshal – 2 Posts
- English Reporter Grade 2 – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Language Reporter Grade 2 – 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Under Secretary : Candidate must be Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce.
- For Librarian : candidate must possess Master Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
- For Assistant Language Officer : candidate must possess M.A. in English or Assamese with at least 60% marks.
- For Deputy Marshal : candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with at least 55% marks.
- For Assistant Librarian : candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
- For English Reporter Grade 2, Stenographer : candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized University with having Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institute recognized by Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India.
- For Language Reporter Grade 2 : candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized University with having Certificate in Stenography from any Institute recognized by Govt. of Assam with 100wpm in the Assamese language.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Under Secretary – 35 years to 43 years
- Librarian – 40 years to 52 years
- Assistant Language Officer, Deputy Marshal, Assistant Librarian, English Reporter Grade 2, Stenographer, Language Reporter Grade 2 – 25 to 38 years
Selection Process: Written Examination/Speed Test/Oral Interview.
Govt Job Location : Assam
How to Apply: Candidates shall be required to send the duly filled in Application in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self attested photo copies of all Testimonials with the requisite documents as indicated below:
i. Age proof certificate (Birth Certificate/Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent
examination) and 2 (two) copies of recent passport Size color photographs.
ii. Certificate/Marksheet of minimum qualification required for the concerned post.
iii. Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
iv. A self addressed envelope (size 22x10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-only shall
be submitted v. Candidates will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for on the top of
the sealed envelope carrying the application form and should be addressed to the
Principal Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
vi. Candidates who are in Government service may also apply through proper channel
producing an NOC from the Head of the Institution.
vii. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority must be enclosed in case of reserved
viii. Application Fee is not required for the above mentioned posts due to COVID-19
pandemic in the country
Last date of submission of application- 20-06-2020 during the office hour.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 20-06-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : Download Official Notification PDF Here