Army Public School Mathura Recruitment 2020 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts @ apsmathuracantt.com
Army Public School Mathura Recruitment 2020 : Army Public School Mathura invites applications for the recruitment of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 29 & 30 June 2020.
Tags : Army Public School Mathura PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Army Public School Mathura Recruitment 2020 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts @ apsmathuracantt.com
Job Details :
- TGT (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Music. Computer Science & Sanskrit)
- PRT (Physical Education & Computer)
- TGT (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Science,Music Computer Science & Sanskrit)
- PGTs (Hindi, Physical Education, Pol Science)
- PRT (Physical Education & Computer)
- Special Educator
- IT Supervisor
- Nursing Assistant
- Ground Man
- Peons (Male & Female)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For TGTs : Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B.Ed. and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50%marks in graduation but has obtained 50% or more marks in Post-graduation in the subject ,the candidature shall be valid. CTET/TET qualified with 60% Marks. Should have passed Online Screening Exam conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score.
- For TGT Music : Graduate in/with Music from a recognized university as per CBSE by Laws.
- For PRT : Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed)/ B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in each. Should have qualified in Part A of the Screening Exam. Should be in possession of a valid Score Card. The candidate who has qualified as B.Ed. and not D.E.Ed would have to undergo a six month bridge course in elementary education from an institution recognized by the NCTE within the period of probation (two years). CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
- For PRT (Physical Education) : Graduate in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. or D.P.Ed. awarded by a recognized University/Institution after training of minimum one academic session, provided that the admission qualification for the Diploma is at least a university degree or Bachelor of Sports, Humanities and Physical Education of Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar. PRT (Computer) B.Tech in Computer Science/B.Sc. in Computer Science/B.Sc. with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or recognised Institutions.
- For Head Clerk : Preferably an Ex-Serviceman of clerk category upto the age of 55 years.5-10 years experience in Office Management, account handling as Head Clerk with high proficiency in staff duties and drafting experience.Computer Savvy – MS Office. etc. Minimum Graduate in case of civilian. Should not have any disciplinary case against him in the entire service.
- For Lower Division Clerk : Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Servicemen). Computer literate. Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour).Basic knowledge of accounting.
- For Accountant : Commerce Graduate or fifteen years service as a clerk in the Defence Services. Basic computer application course of Army/Diploma in Computer Applications of not less than one year duration. Knowledge of double entry system of accounting, excel sheet and accounting software. Minimum 5 years experience as an Accounts Clerk in the Defence Services/reputed organization.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : Interview .
APS Govt Job Location : Mathura ( Uttar Pradesh )
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply on prescribed application form on or before 29 & 30 June 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 29 & 30 June 2020.
More Details For job information click below link :