Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2020 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts @ armypublicschoolbly.com
Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2020 : Army Public School Bareilly invites applications for the recruitment of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 30 June 2020.
Tags : Army Public School Bareilly PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2020 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts @ armypublicschoolbly.com
Job Details :
- PGT (Physics, English, Chemistry, Hindi & Geography)
- TGT (Hindi, English, Maths, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry & Sanskri)
- TGT (Computer Science
- Health Welllness Teacher Counselor
- Assistant Librarian
- Special Educators
- Computers Lab Technician
- Receptionist ( Preferably Female)
- Chemistry Lab Attendant
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For PGT : Post Graduation (with the subject in which employment is sought) with B.Ed and minimum 50% marks in each . Candidates who have passed Online Screening Exam (Part – A & B both) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card may be appointed on Contractual basis for three years else on Adhoc basis till 31 Mar 2021
- For TGT : Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought, B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50% marks in graduation but has obtained 50% or more marks in Post-graduation in the subject, the candidature shall be valid. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks. Candidates who have passed Online Screening Exam (Part – A & B both) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card may be appointed on Contractual basis for three years else on Adhoc basis till 31 Mar 2021.
- For TGT (Computer Science) : B.Tech in Computer Science/B.Sc in Computer Science/B.Sc with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or recognized institutions
- For PRT : Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed)/B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
- For Health Welllness Teacher Counselor : Graduate with Psychology with a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling with minimum experience of three years as wellness Teacher/Counsellor.
- For Assistant Librarian : B.Lib Science or Graduate with diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute and computer literate with minimum one years experience.
- For Special Educators : Graduation with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed General with one year Diploma in Special Education.
- For Computers Lab Technician : 10+2 with one year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking
- For LDC : Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Serviceman). Computer literate and Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour).Basic Knowledge of accounting.
- For Receptionist ( Preferably Female) : Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Serviceman). Computer literate and Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour).Basic Knowledge of accounting with good communication skills.
- For Chemistry Lab Attendant : 10+2 with Science & Computer Literate
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : Interview .
APS Govt Job Location : Bareilly ( Uttar Pradesh )
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply for interview on prescribed application form as available on website: www.armypublicschoolbly.com. to the Principal Army Public School, Bareilly alongwith a DD of Rs 100/- in favour of “Army Public School Bareilly” by 30 Jun 2020. Candidates must enclose Self Addressed Registered Envelop duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs 42/- for dispatch of interview call letter
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30.06.2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here