APSRTC Recruitment 2019 for 6 Medical Officer Posts at apsrtc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) Recruitment 2019 . APSRTC invites application for the recruitment of 6 Medical Officer vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply on or before 7 December 2018.
Tags : Medical Officer Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in APSRTC Recruitment 2019 for 6 Medical Officer Posts at apsrtc.ap.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 53,495/- per month
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Medicine i.e. MBBS Degree from Recognized University of the Indian Union; Must have successfully completed one year Rotatory Internship; Must be registered (permanent) with State Medical Council of A.P. or any other State in India constituted under MCI Act.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : above 40 years.
Selection Process: selection will be based on marks obtained in final year MBBS, Additional Qualification,Experience and Interview .
How to Apply: Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Deputy Chief Personnel Manager, VC & MD’s Office, RTC House, NTR Administrative Block, APSRTC, PNBS, Vijayawada – 520013 latest by 7 December 2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : December 07, 2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.apsrtc.ap.gov.in/MO%20NOTIFICATION.pdf
- Application Form : http://www.apsrtc.ap.gov.in/MO%20Application.pdf