AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 1,26,728 Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM & Other Vacancies @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 . AP Grama Sachivalayam invites online application for the recruitment of 1,26,728 Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM & Other vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 10-08-2019.
Tags : AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 1,26,728 Vacancies @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Job Details :
- Panchayat Secretary – 7040
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) – 2,880
- ANMs (Grade-III) – 13,540
- Animal Husbandary Assistant – 9,886
- Village Fisheries Assistant – 794
- Village Horticulture Assistant – 4,000
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – 6,714
- Village Sericulture Assistant – 400
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant – 14,944
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) -11,158
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – 11,158
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) 11,158
- Welfare and Education Assistant 11,158
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Panchayat Secretary (Grade V) : Must have passed the Degree from any University in India .
- For Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) : SSC or equivalent .
- For ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) – Grade-III : a) Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/ intermediate pass with any group.
- For Animal Husbandry Assistant : Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
- For Village Fisheries Assistant : Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- For Village Horticulture Assistant : Must Possess 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State (or) any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt., of India, New Delhi.
- For Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) : Diploma/ B.Sc / B.Tech (Agriculture)
- For Village Sericulture Assistant : Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- For Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant : The candidates shall pass any degree from any University in India.
- For Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) : Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mechanical) in Engineering
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant : B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma or Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA/ MCA
- For Village Surveyor (Grade-III) : Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- For Welfare and Education Assistant : Any Graduate Degree
- For Ward Administrative Secretary : Any Graduate
- For Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) : Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above
- For Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) : Any Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Engineering and above
- For Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary : Any Graduate in Computer Science.
- For Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) : Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Plng or above
- For Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) : A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules
Selection Procedure: written test/interview
Govt job Location : Andhra Pradesh
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible candidates may apply online at Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam’s website from 27 July 2019 to 10 August 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-08-2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply online Link: http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/