Animal Husbandry Department, AP Recruitment 2018, for 256 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts
Animal Husbandry Department, AP Recruitment 2018 . Animal Husbandry Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites online application for the Recruitment of 256 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 15 December 2018.
Tags : Veterinary Asst Surgeon
Jobs Opportunity in Animal Husbandry Department, AP Recruitment 2018, for 256 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts
Job Details :
- Veterinary Asst Surgeon –256 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (OR) its Equivalent Qualification from any recognized University/Institution in India or Abroad
- For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Group B) – Post-graduation in Preventive Medicine subject in Microbiology / Parasitological / Pathology/ Epidemiology / Virology / Immunology / Bio-Technology and Veterinary Public Health Institution.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 – 42 Years.
SELECTION PROCESS: Written Exam/Interview.
HOW TO APPLY: The filled in applications in the online format shall be downloaded and self attested before submission of the printed application to the office of the Director of Animal Husbandry Department, NTR SSVH Campus, Labbipeta, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada — 520010 on or before 15 December 2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Closing date for submitting applications : 15-12-2018.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link: https://ahd.aponline.gov.in/RecruitmentB/Documents/Notification.pdf