Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2014 For Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2014 . Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited Applications For the 2677 posts of Panchayat Secretary. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 22/01/2014.
Tags : Panchayat Secretary
Jobs Opportunity in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2014 For Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Panchayat Secretary
- No. of Vacancy : 2677 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.7520-22430/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 36 Years.
Application Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee Rs.80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
How to Apply: Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application to be made available on Website from 04.01.2014 to 22.01.2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 22/01/2014
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : APPSC Recuitment Jobs