Allahabad High Court Results 2018 APS Shorthand & Computer Test List Declared at allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Results 2018 .HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD Published recruitment notification for the recruitment of 39 Additional Private Secretary Vacancies for Law Graduates at official website of High Court, Allahabad www.allahabadhighcourt.in. November 2017 . High Court of Judicature at Allahabad now has announced Shorthand & Computer Test list for the post of Additional Private Secretary-APS . All Appeared Candidates Can Check the Test List at given below link or Allahabad High Court official website . The Admit cards of Stage-2 examination i.e. Shorthand & Computer Test scheduled to be held on 17.02.2018 and 18.02.2018 for the ADDITIONAL PRIVATE SECRETARY RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION-2017 are available on the website. The Candidates declared successful on the basis of Stage-I (Written Examination) for the post of Additional Private Secretary in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad which was held on 03.12.2017 are required to appear in Stage-2 of the Selection Process i.e. the Shorthand & Computer Test as per following Schedule-
ADV. NO. A.P.S. / 04 / 2017 Dated: 06.11.2017
Important Point to Remember
- Post : Additional Private Secretary
- Date : 17.02.2018 and 18.02.2018
- Venue of Shorthand & Computer Test : The Shorthand & Computer Test will take place in the Private Secretary Section, Old Building, High Court, Allahabad.The Candidates will enter from Gate No. 03 (located on Nyaya Marg) and will report before the Recruitment Committee on the date & time indicated against his/her Roll Number.
The Shorthand & Computer Test will be of 200 marks and shall comprise of two steps-
(a) Shorthand Dictation Test- Dictation of a passage in English of 500 words (approximately) in 05 minutes. The Candidates will be required to take down the dictation in Shorthand on the copy provided to them and thereafter to transcribe the same on computer within 30 minutes. The candidates will hand over the Shorthand Answer Booklet and Print-out of transcription to the Invigilator at the end of Test.
(b) Computer Test- The Candidates will be provided a copy of part of a Judgment (approximately 500 words) which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes. After transcription, the Candidate will generate the Print-Out of the typed material and after appending their signature on the same will hand it over to the Invigilator .The Shorthand & Computer Test will be of 200 marks and shall comprise of two steps-
Important Links :
- Click here for view Additional Private Secretary Shorthand & Computer Test List
- Click here For Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply for 91 Class IV posts