Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Exam Syllabus 2021, Download District Judge (HJS) Exam Pattern , Marking Scheme, PDF Syllabus @ allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Vacancies Syllabus 2021 , Download Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Vacancies Written Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Previous Paper ,Structure , PDf ,Marking Scheme at www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Exam Syllabus 2021: Allahabad High Court Published Employment Notification in newspaper & their online website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in For Recruitment of 98 District Judge (HJS) Vacancies . All Candidates who are appearing & eagerly waiting for Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Exam Syllabus 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Question PApers Can now check at this page .our Team Provided & Explain Complete Pattern to all our reader who are applying this post to clear understand & How To Score more marks , Get Suitable Rank in & FullFill their dream to Be a Government Jobs
Click here For —->Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Recruitment 2021
Allahabad High Court District Judge (HJS) Exam Syllabus 2021
Name of Organisation : Allahabad High Court
Number of Vacancies: 98 Posts
Name of Posts: District Judge (HJS) Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Written Test & interview .
Selection Procedure : selection of candidates will be based on Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Official Website : www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Scheme of Examinations & Syllabus
Syllabus Prescribed in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules
The Examination for the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service will include the following subjects:
Paper No.1. General Knowledge
- This paper will be of 100 marks and 3 hours duration.
- There will be a paper of ‘General Knowledge’. The paper may include questions based on topics relating to History of India and Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Polity, current national issues and topics of social relevance, India and the World, Indian Economy, International Affairs and Institutions and Development in the field of Science & Technology, communication and space. The nature and standards of questions in these papers will be such that a well educated person will be able to answer them without any specialised study.
Paper No.2. Language: This paper will be of 100 marks and 3 hours duration. It shall comprise four questions as specified below:-
- (i) Essay to be written in English : 30 marks
- (ii) English Precis writing : 30 marks
- (iii) Translation of passage from Hindi to English : 20 marks
- (iv) Translation of passage from English to Hindi : 20 marks
Paper No.3: Law-I (Substantive Law):
- This paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours duration.
- The question set will be restricted to the field covered by-The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership, the Law concerning easements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto, the Principle of equity with special reference to the law of trust and specific relief, Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law and Constitutional Law.
- There shall be questions of 50 marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone.
paper No.4 Law II (Procedure and Evidence): This paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours duration. Question set will be restricted to the field covered by-The Laws of evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The question set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues, the methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses, the writing of judgment of session trials, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
Paper No.5 Law III (Penal. Revenue and Local Laws): This paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours duration. Questions set will be restricted to the field covered by -Indian Penal Code, Uttar Pradesh Revenue Code, 2006, Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972. U.P. Municipalities Act, U.P. Panchaytraj Act, U.P. Consolidation of Holdings Act, U.P. Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973, together with Rules, framed under the aforesaid Acts. Answer to the questions of Local Laws will be compulsory. Question pertaining to penal Laws will be of 50** marks, whereas that of Revenue and Local Laws will be of 150 marks.** Clarification—The candidates will have a choice to answer General Knowledge and Law papers either in Hindi or in English.
Paper No.6 – Interview The interview will be of 200 marks . The suitability of the candidate for employment in the U.P. Higher Judicial Service will be tested with reference to his merit giving due regard to his ability, character, personality and physique.
- (i) The candidates securing minimum aggregate 45% marks in the written examination shall be called to appear in the interview subject to maximum thrice the number of vacancies category-wise.The interview shall be in a thorough and scientific manner and shall take anything between 25 and 30 minutes for each candidates.
- (ii) The candidate securing minimum 40% marks in the interview shall only be eligible to be included in the select list. The marks obtained in the interview will be added to the marks obtained in the written papers and candidate’s place in the select list will depend on the aggregate of both.
Our Team covers all syllabus in details . we Hope our reader clear understand the structure, marking scheme & exam pattern for this Exam