Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment 2015
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment 2015 . Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites application for the post of 402 Security Agent for ground duties at the stations Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kerala on a fixed term contract basis. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk-in-Interview 25 April to 05 & 19 May 2015.
Tags : Security Agent
Jobs Opportunity in Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Recruitment For 402 Security Agent Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Security Agent
- No of Vacancy : 402 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13800/- (Per Month)
Name of the Region/ Station :
- Western (Mumbai) : 175 Posts
- Southern (Hyderabad) : 92 Posts
- Southern (Chennai) : 74 Posts
- Southern (Kerala & Other Outstations) : 61 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with local language.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- General Category : 28 years
- OBC Category : 31 years
- SC/ST Category : 33 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Endurance Test (PET), Writing Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Application Fee of Rs.500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai, No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with A recent ( not more than 3 months old ) coloured passport size photograph of the full face ( frontview ) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form and Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational / Technical Qualifications, Original Certificates will be required to be brought along for verification purpose only, at the time of the Selection Process.
- Venue of Interview in Mumbai : Air India Staff Housing Old Colony Ground, Kalina, Santa Cruz(E), Mumbai 400 029.
- Venue of Interview in Hyderabad : Railway Recreation Club, Behind Rail Nilayam, Near Secunderabad Railway Station, Hyderabad 500 003.
- Venue of Interview in Chennai : Air India sports Stadium, Air India Housing Colony, GST Road, Meenambakkam, Near Palavanthaangal Railway Station, Chennai 600 027.
Important Dates :
- Walk- in- Interview for Mumbai : 25.04.2015 at 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Walk- in- Interview in Hyderabad : 05.05.2015 at 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Walk- in- Interview in Chennai : 19.05.2015 at 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/181_1_SA_Advt_1_4_2015.pdf