AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 163 Sr Resident, Demonstrator & Other Posts
AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Recruitment Recruitment 2019. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab invite applications for recruitment of Senior Resident, Demonstrator and Others vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply online on or before 9 December 2019.
Tags : AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Sr Resident, Demonstrator & Other Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 163 Sr Resident, Demonstrator & Other Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Resident – 103 Posts
- Junior/Senior Demonstrator – 14 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator – 8 Posts
AIIMS Bathinda Punjab
- Senior Residents (POSTCODE-SR/023) – 15 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator – 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident : postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D./M.S. in the subject of speciality concerned of a recognized University; candidate must be registered with the Central/State Dental Council.
- for Senior Demonstrator : M.Sc. in the subject concerned and PhD in the subject concerned/allied subject.
- For Senior Demonstrator : Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University; Ph.D. degree in the subject concerned subject of from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per AIIMS Bathinda Rules
METHODS OF SELECTION:- written examination.
AIIMS Job Location : Bathinda ( Punjab )
Application Fee :
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/- plus Transaction
Charges as applicable.
How to Apply: candidates willing to apply may visit the Institute’s website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in (Recruitment link at Home Page) from 25.11.2019 to 09.12.2019 (11.59 PM)
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 09-12-2019
- DATE FOR COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) FOR 75 MARKS : 18.12.2019
- EXAMINATION CITY : 4 CITIES IN INDIA (BENGALURU, CHANDIGARH, DELHI/NCR & KOLKATA)
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/AbstractFilePath?FileType=E&FileName=Notice%20SR23Nov2019135105.pdf&PathKey=VACANCY_PATH
- Apply Online Link : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/AbstractFilePath?FileType=H&FileName=Senior25Nov2019114523.html&PathKey=VACANCY_PATH