Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) Recruitment 2019 Walkin for 10 RA & JRF Posts
Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) Recruitment 2019 . Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) invites application for the recruitment of 10 RA & JRF Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk in interview on 05 & 06 November 2019.
Tags : 10 RA & JRF Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) Recruitment 2019 Walkin for 10 RA & JRF Posts
Job Details :
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 09 Posts
No. of Vacancy : 41 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Research Associate (RA): PhD in Material Science/Mechanical Engineering having expertise related to design analysis and testing of additive manufacturing components and advanced composite materials related to aerospace application to achieve light structures.
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): B.E/B.Tech. in First Division with valid GATE score.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules
Selection Process: Personal Interview.
AME Govt Job Location : Bengaluru ( Karnataka )
How To Apply : Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website
https://rac.gov.in. Candidates registering and submitting their online applications successfully may appear for
Walk-In-Interview on dates as mentioned above at ADE, DRDO, Raman Gate, Suranjandas Road, New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru – 560075. walk in interview on 05 & 06 November 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of online Application : 20-10-2019
- walk in interview on 05 & 06 November 2019.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/advt_ade_jrfra19.pdf