29 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 For 38 Tradesman Mate and fireman posts at indianarmy.nic.in
29 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 . MINISTRY OF DEFENCE 29 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT, DEHU ROAD, PUNE – 412101 (MAHARASHTRA) invites application for the recruitment of 38 Fireman – 06 and Tradesman mate – 32 vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 17-03-2016.
Tags : Tradesman Mate and fireman
Jobs Opportunity in 29 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 For 38 Tradesman Mate and fireman posts at indianarmy.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Fireman
- No of Vacancy : 06 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200- 20200/- + Grade pay Rs 1900/-
- Post Name : Tradesman Mate
- No of Vacancy : 32 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200- 20200/- + Grade pay Rs 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Fireman Post : Matriculation (10th class) or equivalent from recognized Board. Candidate must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have physical std on following test specified below :- (i) Height without shoes – 165 cms (ii) Chest (unexpanded) – 81.5 cms (iii) Chest expanded – 85 cms (iv) Weight – 50 Kgs (Minimum)
- For Tradesman Mate : Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 – 25 years for General (UR), 18 – 30 years for ST, 18 – 28 years for OBC
Govt Job Location : Maharashtra
How To Apply : Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary/Registered/Speed post . Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF THE FIREMAN & TRADESMAN MATE” and CATEGORY – GEN/OBC/ST/EX-SERVICEMAN/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED/ MERITORIOUS SPORTSMAN on the top of the envelope while sending the application form. Last date for receipt of application : 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. In case of candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Laddakh Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshwadeep shall be 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : Within 21 days from the date of advt.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/documents/29fad190216.pdf