24 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018 Apply For 125 Tradesman Mate, LDC & Other Posts at indianarmy.nic.in
24 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment Recruitment 2018 . 24 Field Ammunition Depot invites applications For the recruitment of 125 Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and Tradesman Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply within 21 days from the date of advt & for the remote areas within 28 days from the date of advertisement ( Date of Advertisement 16.01.2018)
Tags : Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and Tradesman Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in 24 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018 Apply For 125 Tradesman Mate, LDC & Other Posts at www.indianarmy.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Tradesman Mate
- No of Vacancy : 102 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/-
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- No of Vacancy : 11 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/
- Post Name : Material Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 08 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29200/-
- Post Name : Fireman
- No of Vacancy : 04 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Material Assistant : Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- For LDC : Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board.
- For Fireman : Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. Physical Measurement eligibility required.
- For Tradesman Mate : Matric / 10th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years
Selection Methodology: Written Test and Typing Proficiency Test Physical Endurance Test / Skill Test.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Format as mentioned in advertisement & forward application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary Post/ Registered Post / Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………..” on the top of envelope while sending the application form. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.( Date of Advertisement 16.01.2018)
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.02.2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/documents/Advt%2024%20FAD%20English.pdf