Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 For U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2015 (197 Vacancies)
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 . Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2015 (197 Vacancies). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 21 August 2015.
Tags : Civil Judge
Jobs Opportunity in Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 For U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2015 (197 Vacancies)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2015
- No of Vacancy : 197 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto and Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age limit : 22 to 35 years (01.07.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Selection Process : Selection will be made in three successive stages (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) Interview.
Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 21.07.2015 to 21.08.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.07.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.08.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 17.08.2015
More Details Fro job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=402&flag=E&FID=380
- Apply Online : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx