UPSC Recruitment – Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II), 2015 (463 Vacancies) – Last Date 14 August 2015
UPSC Recruitment . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II), 2015 for the recruitment of 463 Vacancies. Apply Online before 14 August 2015.Tags : Defence Services
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment – Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II), 2015 (463 Vacancies) – Last Date 14 August 2015
Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II), 2015
- No of Vacancy : 463 Posts
Name of the Course and No. of Vacancies :
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) : 200 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) : 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (AFA) : 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Men) : 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) (Women) : 11 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 Years as on 01.07.2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 25.07.2015 to 14.08.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.07.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.08.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees at Bank : 13.08.2015
- Date of Examination : 01.11.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/CDS_II_2015/Eng.pdf
- Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php