Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 For 49 Fishery Officer, Inspector & Various Vacancies
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 . Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 49 Fishery Officer, Inspector & Various Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 31 July 2015.
Tags : Fishery Officer, Inspector
Jobs Opportunity in Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 For 49 Fishery Officer, Inspector & Various Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Fishery Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9570 – 30000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3500/-
- Post Name : Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5310-24000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Fishery Officer : B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc /D.F.Sc From a recognized University and Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with 1(one) year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE (Barrackpore/Hyderabad/Salt-Lake Centre).
- For Inspector : Graduate of recognized University and Knowledge in Bengali & Kok-borok essential.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 Years as on 31.07.2015
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-C Posts : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply : Advance copy of Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 12.05.2015. The application through proper channel should reach Commission’s Secretariat by 31.07.2015
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.07.2015
More Details for job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/2015/010715.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/Appl.%20Form.pdf