TRAI Recruitment 2016 For 06 Assistant and Advisor Vacancies at trai.gov.in
TRAI Recruitment 2016 . TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg,Reference is invited to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), New Delhi circular dated 14th January, 2016 calling applications for filling up the 06 Assistant and Advisor posts in TRAI Regional Offices on deputation on foreign service terms initially for a period upto 31.3.2017.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 25th April 2016.
Tags : Assistant and Advisor Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in TRAI Recruitment 2016 For 06 Assistant and Advisor Vacancies at www.trai.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Joint Advisor
- No. of Vacancies : 03 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs 37400- 67000 + GP RS.8700/- (plus allowances such as DA, HRA, etc as per Govt Rules.)
- Post Name : Deputy Advisor
- No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs PB-3: 39100 RS.7600/- (plus allowances such as DA, HRA, etc as per Govt Rules.
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. of Vacancies : 03 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs PB-2: 34800 + 4200/- allowances such as DA, HRA etc.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : A Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law/ Science/ Humanities from a recognized University/ Institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
- Joint Advisor : Officers of the Central Govt., Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies (i) holding equivalent post on regular basis or (ii) Officers in Junior Administrative Grade with 4 years of regular service in that grade or (iii) Officers with twelve years of regular service in Group ‘A’ of which at least four years of regular service shall be in the Junior Administrative Grade
- Deputy Advisor : Officers of the Central Govt., Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies (i) holding equivalent post on regular basis or (ii) Officers in Senior Time Scale with four years of regular service in that grade.
- Assistant : Officials of Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous bodies (i) holding equivalent post or (ii) ten years of service in the pay scale of Rs. 3050-4590 (pre-revised) / PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900 (revised) with a working knowledge of computers.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per trai rules
How to Apply : All the Ministries/Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications in the enclosed proforma (can also be downloaded from TRAI website www.trai.gov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years and vigilance/disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for so as to reach the Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg, (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 25th April, 2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 25.04.2016
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/Career/Document/Vacancy_RO_23_2_2016.pdf