Tobacco Board Recruitment 2016 For Statistical Officer, LDC Vacancies
Tobacco Board Recruitment 2016 . Tobacco Board invites applications from the individuals for filling up of vacancies to the Statistical Officer, LDC posts at Tobacco Board Headquarters and /or Tobacco Board Offices anywhere in India. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22th January 2016.
Tags : Statistical Officer, LDC
Jobs Opportunity in Tobacco Board Recruitment 2016 For Statistical Officer, LDC Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Statistical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100, GP Rs 5400
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200, GP Rs 1900
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Statistical Officer :(1) Post Graduate Degree in Statistics or Mathematics /Commercial Economics with statistics as one of the subject.
(2) Desirable – Three years experience in collection and analysis of statistical data.
(3) Preference will be given to those possessing Diploma from Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta or Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi.
Lower Division Clerk :(1) Matric (10th) with +2 Pass or its equivalent
(2) Pass in English Type writing Lower Grade examination @ 30 WPM conducted by the Board of Technical Education.
(3) Desirable – Graduate of a Recognized University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18-45 (including upper age relaxation for PWD)
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for online / Written / Skill Test / Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply giving full particulars on a plain paper neatly Type written/computerized along with recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer in the prescribed format enclosed.The applications complete in all respects should reach to THE SECRETARY, TOBACCO BOARD,P.B.NO.322, SRINIVASARAO THOTA, G.T.ROAD, GUNTUR – 522 004, ANDHRA PRADESH on or before 22/01/2016. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ ”
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 22.01.2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://tobaccoboard.com/admin/vacanciesfiles/REC_SO_LDC_PWD.pdf