Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruitment 2015 . Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) invites applications for the post of 12 Semi Skilled (C). Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu to produce newsprint and writing paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue. The Government of Tamil Nadu listed the paper mill in April 1979 as one of the most environmentally compliant paper mills in the world. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Before 02 July 2015.
Tags : Semi Skilled
Jobs Opportunity in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruitment – 12 Semi Skilled Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Semi Skilled (C)
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7110-8930/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : SSLC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Turner/Machinist/Machinist Grinder/Electrician Trade with not less than 60% of marks and National Apprenticeship Certificate.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 30 years As on 01.05.2015
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of marks, Experience Certificates send the General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited, Kagithapuram – 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before 02.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 02.07.2015
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/hr%20advt%2018jun2015.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.tnpl.com/careers/biodataform.pdf