Spices Board Recruitment 2015 For 04 Spice Extension Trainees Vacancy
Spices Board Recruitment 2015 . Spices Board invites application for the post of 03 Spice Extension Trainees. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk-In-Interview 08 September 2015.
Tags : Spice Extension Trainees
Jobs Opportunity in Spices Board Recruitment 2015 For 04 Spice Extension Trainees Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Spice Extension Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc.Degree in any Life Sciences including Botany/ Zoology/Agriculture/Horticulture/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Forestry with working knowledge in Computer.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Rules
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, original Certificates and one set Attested copies of Certificates regarding Qualification, Computer Course and two passport size photographs on 08.09.2015.
Venue of Interview : Spice Board, Regional office, Near Chutugunta Centre, Guntur – 522004.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 08.09.2015 at 10. 00 am
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.indianspices.com/php/vacancy.php?newsId=2502#desc
- Click here For : Latest Govt Jobs Online