Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Recruitment 2015
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Recruitment 2015 . Software Technology Parks of India invites applications for the post of 15 Member Technical Support Staff . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 31 May 2015.
Tags : Technical Support
Jobs Opportunity in Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Recruitment For 15 Member Technical Support Staff Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Member Technical Support Staff
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B.E./B. Tech. in Electronics/Computers/IT or equivalent or Masters’ in Computers/IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics/Physics or Graduation in Electronics/ Computers/ IT or equivalent with Three years Diploma in Engg./ Technology in related field or First Division in Diploma/Bachelor in Science/ Engineering in Electronics/ Computers/Information Technology or equivalent in related field or possessing DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 56 Year
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.300/- through Demand Draft In Favour of Software Technology Parks of India Payable at Noida.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.noida.stpi.in on or before 31.05.2015 & send Hard copy Of the application along with document to the Address to the Senior Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, Ganga Software Technology Complex, Sector-29, Noida 201 303 on or before 15.06.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 31.05.2015
- Last Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 15.06.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.noida.stpi.in/upd/empnotice.pdf