Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2015 . Applications were invited through advertisement published For the 11 posts of Scientific Assistant -‘B’ & Technician -‘B’ .The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is an institution of basic research and training in physical and biophysical sciences located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata, India. The institute is named after the famous Indian physicist Meghnad Saha. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. apply before 20 May 2015.
Tags : Scientific Assistant -‘B’ & Technician -‘B’
Jobs Opportunity in Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment For 11 Scientific Assistant & Technician Vacancies
- Post Name : Scientific Assistant -‘B’
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
2. Post Name : Technician -‘B’
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Scientific Assistant -‘B’ : Minimum 60% marks in Secondary Examination with 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualifications (No ITI certificate) OR Secondary Examination pass with 3 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualifications along with ITI certificate based on a curriculum of one year duration OR Secondary Examination pass with 2 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualifications along with ITI certificate based on a curriculum of two year duration.
- For Technician -‘B’ : ITI in Electrician Trade from a recognised institution with minimum 60% marks in secondary or equivalent grade with 1 years’ post qualification working experience in a reputed organization in the field of operation and maintenance of 33KV/440 volt Substation, switchyard equipments, ACB, distribution panels, Motors, starters, DG sets with AMF panels. Having Electrical workman permit issued by the state Licensing Board will be added advantage.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Scientific Assistant -‘B’ : 32 Years
- For Technician -‘B’ : 27 Years
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit any fees.
How to Apply : Application giving full details for the post alongwith the attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format (in duplicate) with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the right hand top corner of the application should reach the Registrar Sector.1, Block – AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700 064. within 20.05.2015 duly superscribed as “Application for the post of LDC” mentioning the category viz. GeneraI/ST/OBC/PWD.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 20.05.2015
More Details For job information Click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.saha.ac.in/web/portal/applications/vacancy/file/25_03_2015.pdf