Punjab Health Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 317 Medical Officer Vacancies at pbhealth.gov.in
Punjab Health Recruitment 2016 . GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, PUNJAB Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 317 posts of Medical Officer (Specialists) for various health institutions/ offices . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 10th October 2016 (Monday)
Tags : Medical Officer Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab Health Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 317 Medical Officer Vacancies at www.pbhealth.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Specialists)
- No of Vacancy : 317 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. 2. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 & 37 years as on 01-01-2016. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates is applicable as per rules.
SELECTION Method : The selection will be based on the interview only. The total marks for interview will be 100 Marks.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pbhealth.gov.in on or before 10-10-2016 by 04:00 PM & attend for walk in interview along with an application, two passport size photographs & original certificates on 15-10-2016 at 10:00 AM
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 10th October 2016 (Monday)
- walk in interview held on : 15-10-2016 at 10:00 AM
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://pbhealth.gov.in/walk%20in%20interview%20MO%20Spl.%2015.10.pdf