PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 For 103 Sr Resident, Sr/ Jr Demonstrator & SMO Vacancies at pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 . Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invite OFFLINE applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the tenure posts of 103 Senior Residents, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officers (Casualty in Emergency) Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. apply on or before 10-06-2016.
Tags : Senior Residents, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officers
Jobs Opportunity in PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 For 103 Sr Resident, Sr/ Jr Demonstrator & SMO Vacancies at www.pgimer.edu.in
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Resident: 89 Posts
a. Anesthesia: 14 Posts
b. Cardiac Anesthesia: 03 Posts
c. Biochemistry: 02 Posts
d. Community Medicine/ School of Public Health: 03 Posts
e. Dentistry (Orthodontics): 01 Post
f. Dentistry (Oral Surgery): 01 Post
g. Dentistry (Conservative dental & Endodontic): 01 Post
h. Dermatology: 02 Posts
i. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
j. General Surgery: 03 Posts
k. Hospital Administration: 03 Posts
l. Internal Medicine: 13 Posts
m. Microbiology (including one post of Parasitology): 03 Posts
n. Nuclear Medicine: 03 Posts
o. Obst. & Gynae: 03 Posts
p. Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
q. Orthopaedics: 05 Posts
r. Otolaryngology (ENT) : 02 Posts
s. Pathology: 02 Posts
t. Paediatrics: 06 Posts
u. Pharmacology: 02 Posts
v. Radio-diagnosis: 06 Posts
w. Renal Transplant Surgery: 06 Posts
x. Transfusion Medicine: 02 Posts
2. Senior Medical Officer: 03 Posts
a. Casualty in Emergency: 03 Posts
3. Junior/ Senior Demonstrator: 11 Posts
a. Biochemistry: 01 Post
b. Biophysics: 01 Post
c. Exp. Med. & Biotech: 01 Post
d. Exp. Med. & Biotech (CSIC): 01 Post
e. Neurology (Senior Demonstrator): 01 Post
f. Jr./Sr. Demonstrator in Nuclear Medicine (for PET center): 01 Post
g. Pediatric Medicine (Senior Demonstrator): 01 Post
h. Radio-diagnosis (X-ray) (Senior Demonstrator): 02 Posts
i. School of Public Health Jr. Demonstrator (Epidemiology): 01 Post
j. School of Public Health Jr. Demonstrator (Nutrition): 01 Post
PAY SCALES FOR THE VARIOUS POSTS: For Sr. No. 1-22 Sr. Resident – Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- +NPA For Sr. No. 23 Sr. Medical Officer (Casualty) Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-plus NPA For Sr. No. 24 to 32 Sr. Demonstrator (Medical) Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- plus NPA Sr. Demonstrator (Non Medical)-Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- Jr. Demonstrator (Non Medical)- Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL POSTS OF SENIOR RESIDENTS EXCEPT DENTISTRY):- a) A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act). b) Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council. c) A Postgraduate degree in the specialty concerned or its equivalent except for the following posts for which required postgraduate degree or its equivalent will be as under:- Forensic Medicine : M.D. (Forensic Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology) OR MD/MS (Anatomy) OR M.S. (General Surgery) Hospital Administration : M.D./M.S. OR a recognized Qualification equivalent thereto, in any medical discipline OR Master Degree in Hospital Administration from a recognized Institute/University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. Nuclear Medicine : M.D./D.N.B (Nuclear Medicine) Renal Transplant Surgery : M.S. (General Surgery) Transfusion Medicine : M.D. (Transfusion Medicine) OR M.D. (Pathology) 5 For Dentistry:- a) A recognized Dental Qualification included in the Part-I or Part-III of the Schedule to the Dentistry Act.1948 (person possessing qualifications included in Part-1 or specified in the sub-section (1) and (2) or (4) of Section 10 of the Dentist Act, 1948). b) Must be registered with Dental Council of India. c) A Postgraduate qualification viz. MDS in the specialty concerned. \ SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER (CASUALTY) IN EMERGENCY ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: a) and b) same as for the post of Senior Resident. c) Postgraduate qualification is MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:- For Senior Demonstrator: i) M.Sc. in subject concerned. ii) Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject. For Junior Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the subject concerned. NOTE: a) Those possessing M.Sc. degree will be considered for the post of Junior Demonstrator and those possessing Ph.D. Degree will be considered for Senior Demonstrator. b) For the post of Senior Demonstrator in Biochemistry, both Medical and NonMedical personnel are eligible. For Biophysics: Junior Demonstrator : A Postgraduate degree e.g. M.Sc. in Biophysics / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational and systems biology from a recognized University. Senior Demonstrator : A Postgraduate degree e.g. M.Sc. in Biophysics / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational and systems biology from a recognized University with Ph.D. degree in life sciences from a recognized Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the University Grants Commission. For Nuclear Medicine (PET Centre): Junior Demonstrator : Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. 6 Senior Demonstrator : i) Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. ii) Ph.D. degree in the subject concerned/allied subject of an Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the University Grants Commission. For School of Public Health: Junior Demonstrator (Epidemiology) : M.A./M.Sc. in Epidemiology or Biostatistics / MPH. Junior Demonstrator (Nutrition) : M.A./M.Sc. in Nutrition or Applied Nutrition/MPH
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Age limit for all posts is 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) except for the post of Hospital Administration for which the age limit is 36 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates). The age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities would be for ten years (additional 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC).
METHODS OF SELECTION:- written exam & interview.
Syllabus For Written Exam : The written examination of 60 marks of the eligible candidates possessing the prescribed qualification (recognized by M.C.I.) etc. for the above posts and within the age limit will be conducted on specified days i.e. 20.06.2016 and 21.06.2016 at 10.00 AM at Dr. P.N. Chuttani Block (Research Block-B), PGIMER, Chandigarh. The result of written examination shall be declared on the same day. The candidates who clear the written examination will be assessed by the Departmental Committee. The number of candidates called for Departmental Assessment will be three times the number of seats available as per advertised post. The departmental assessment would consist of 25 marks and is based upon clinical evaluation / laboratory testing / detailed structured viva. The departmental assessment of the candidates will be done on 21.06.2016, 22.06.2016. The candidates will be required to appear for interview which consists of 15 marks before the Selection Committee on 22.06.2016
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST & Rs. 1000/- for others by challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI in the favour of “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER with account No 35700657347. Application fee will be exempted to PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send The application complete in all respects alongwith copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, if employed, one latest passport size photograph and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh – 160012.on or before 10-06-2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for submission of application : 10.06.2016
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : PGIMER Recruitment 2016
- Apply Link : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/AbstractFilePath?FileType=H&FileName=apply18May2016170946.html&PathKey=VACANCY_PATH
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 . Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invite online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. apply online UPTO _12th MAY 2016 TILL 11.59 P.M
Tags : Group A & B
Jobs Opportunity in PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Apply online For 281 Group A & B Vacancies at www.pgimer.edu.in
Name of the Post(s)
- 1.Chief Nursing Officer
- 2. Geneticist
- 3. Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine)
- 4. Lecturer (Speech & Hearing)
- 5. Lecturer (Biostatistics)
- 6. Tutor (Bioinformatics)
- 7. Staff Nurse Grade-II
- 8. Physiotherapist
- 9. Assistant Dietician
- 10. Store Keeper
- 11. Junior Engineer (Telephone)
- 12 Stenographer
- 13. Lower Division Clerk
- 14. Dark Room Assistant Grade-III(X-ray)
- 15. Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade
- 16. Sanitary Attendant Grade-III
PAY SCALE – For Sr.No.1 & 2 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/- For Sr.No.3 to 5 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-. For Sr.No.6 & 7 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-. For Sr.No.8 to 11 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-. For Sr.No.12 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-. For Sr.No.13 to 15 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-. For Sr.No.16 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Chief Nursing Officer : M.Sc. Nursing. Registered ‘A’ grade nurse and midwife.
- Geneticist : M.Sc. in any Biological Science. Ph.D. in area of Molecular Biology / Immunology / Biotechnology.
- Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine) : M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine or equivalent with one year experience in Nuclear Medicine after M.Sc. (OR) M.Sc. in Physics/ Biophysics/ Medical Physics/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Bioinformatics. Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Radioisotopes Techniques (DMRIT). Should possess certificate from regulatory body (AERB, BARC, Mumbai) to work as RSO in Nuclear Medicine.
- Lecturer (Speech & Hearing) : M.Sc. Speech and Hearing and 05 years experience in a teaching institution/ hospital after Post-graduation. Preference will be given to those having
Clinical/ Research/ Teaching experience.
- Lecturer (Biostatistics) : Master’s Degree in statistics or Mathematics with Statistics as additional subject or allied subject. 5 years experience of data processing and statistical work in any Institution/ University preferably in a medical college/ Institution.
- Tutor (Bio-informatics) : M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Human Genomics / Biochemistry / Biophysics.
- Staff Nurse Grade-II : Matriculation or its equivalent. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse. Should be a registered ‘A’ grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
- Physiotherapist : 10+2 with Science/Inter (Science). Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Assistant Dietician : M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition). 2 years experience in the line preferably in a large teaching Hospital.
- Store Keeper : Bachelor degree in Economics/ Commerce / Statistics. Postgraduate degree / diploma in Material Management.
- Junior Engineer (Telephone) :Degree in respective branch of Engg. or Diploma in respective branch of Engg. with 5 years of experience i.e. Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics. (OR) Diploma in Telecommunication / Electronics with 5 years Experience.
- Stenographer : 12th class pass or equivalent. Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand (English or Hindi) with transcription time of 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer of 10 minutes.
- LDC : 12th Class or equivalent qualification. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each words.)
- Dark Room Assistant Grade-III (X-ray) : Matriculation or its equivalent. Diploma or certificate in Radiography of minimum one year’s duration.
- Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade : Matriculation or its equivalent. Possession of valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). Experience of driving motor vehicles (including heavy vehicles) for 3 years.
- Sanitary Attendant Grade-III : Matriculation or its equivalent. Should be able to read and write in Hindi or English. Knowledge of sweeping, dusting and cleaning.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :a) For Sr.No.1 is 18-45 years. b) For Sr.No.2 & 3 is 18-35 years. c) For Sr.No.4 to 6 is 18-50 years. d) For Sr.No.7 to 16 is 18-30 years. e) Age relaxation (upper limit) will be given to following categories: (i) SC/ST – Maximum five years. (ii) OBC – Maximum three years. (iii) Any other category – As per Govt. of India Rules/PGI Rules.
Selection Process: Written Examination (English Language Only).
Click here to—–> Download PGIMER Chandigarh Group A , B & C Syllabus 2016
Application Fee : Candidates can Pay in any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
HOW TO APPLY:- Interested Eligible Candidate can apply online on PGIMER website of the Institute i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in. on or before 12/05/2016 till 11:59 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for submission of online application : 12.05.2016
- Last date for Receipt of Online Application/ Updation of Challan : 14-05-2016
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
- Apply online Link : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/AbstractFilePath?FileType=H&FileName=adv3920Apr2016113043.html&PathKey=VACANCY_PATH