Osmania University Recruitment 2017 For Project Fellow Vacancies
Osmania University Recruitment 2015 . Osmania University, Hyderabad invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 09 December 2015 .
Tags : Project Fellow
Jobs Opportunity in Osmania University Recruitment 2015 For Project Fellow Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Pay Scale : Rs.14,000/- Per month ( consolidated )
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc in Geology with a minimum of 55% of marks with a sound knowledge in petrology and geochemistry and computer skills . Qualification in the NET/SLET is desirable.
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process: interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
How to Apply: Candidates with above requirements may apply in the prescribed form to be obtained from the Director, Osmania University Press, Hyderabad – 7, along with a DD for Rs.50/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad and attested copies of certificates should reach the address given below address on or before 9th December , 2015. Prof.M.Srinivas Principal Investigator, BRNS project “Petrochemical, Rare Metal and Rare Earth studies of the carbonatite- alkaline complex at Hogenakal, Dharmapuri District, Tamil Nadu, India “. Departmentof Geology University College of Science, Saifabad Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 004
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 09.12.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.osmania.ac.in/ResearchCareer2015/Notification-%20Hogenakal%20BRNS.pdf