Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 For 1370 Constable Vacancies
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the eligible and intending candidates to fill up of 1370 post of Constables in Odisha Industrial Security Force(OISF) newly created by the Government of Odisha in prescribed form.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04-01-2016.
Tags : Constable
Jobs Opportunity in Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 For 1370 Constable Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No of Vacancy : 1370 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800+4800 (GP)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examinations or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board / Council. A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard recognised or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 23 years as on 01.01.2015 (upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, ST & Women candidates). The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Govt. Rule. Similarly, the age of the Home Guards candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.01.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on physical measurement/ physical efficiency test, driving test and written examination, medical test.
Examination Fees. Candidates ( other than belonging to SC/ST Categories) are required to pay Rs.150/- ( Rupees One hundred Fifty only) towards examination fees in shape of Bank Draft/Postal Order. The Bank Draft / Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the district
How to apply: (i) Irrespective of the category, the candidates intending to apply for the post of Constable in Odisha Industrial Security Force(OISF) shall pay Rs.35/- (thirty five) only in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order towards cost of application forms in the concerned District. Apart from this, the application form will be downloaded 13 in the website of Odisha Police www.odishapolice.gov.in. and Odisha Govt. portal i.e. www.odisha.gov.in .The candidates who have downloaded the application forms from the website shall also pay Rs.35/- in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order with the application form. The Bank Draft / Postal Order will be in favour of concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. The application forms purchased from concerned Dist. Police or down loaded from the Odisha Police or Odisha Government website shall only be accepted. The application form along with Bank Draft / Postal Order and Photo copies of self attested certificates should be sent to the concerned Supdt. of Police (T) Post or by hand of the concerned District. The last date for submission of application is 04.01.2016.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 04.01.2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://odishapolice.gov.in/sites/default/files/PDF/Advt%20English%20OISF_0.pdf