Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 . Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for the post of 20 Nurse, Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman & Various Vacancies. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation of India based in the financial capital of India viz Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE) . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 23 May 2015.
Tags : Nurse, Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman
Jobs Opportunity in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment For 20 Nurse, Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman & Various Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300 –34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
- Post Name : Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Nurse : 12th Std. and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR B. Sc (Nursing) OR Nursing certificate with 3 years experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
- For Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman : SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle License (Persons having certificate course from State Fire Training Centers OR having knowledge of firefighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 18.05.2015
- For Nurse : 18 to 30 years
- For Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman : 18 to 32 years
Selection Process : The recruitment process will consist of Written Test (if required), Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies in support of educational qualifications (SSC onwards for all the semesters/years with Mark Sheet) Date of Birth Certificate, Experience Certificate and SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD Certificates in the prescribed format wherever applicable and super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________”. sent to The Senior Manager (HR-EM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Post NAPS Township, Narora, Distt. Bulandshahr-203 389 (UP) on or before 23.05.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 23.05.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : NPCIL Recruitment