NIT Rourkela Recruitement 2017 Apply Online for 153 Technician, Junior Assistant & Other Posts at nitrkl.ac.in
NIT Rourkela Recruitement 2017 . National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites online application for the recruitment of 153 Superintendent, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Assistant vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 16-06-2017 to 03-07-2017
Tags : Superintendent, Accountant, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Assistant vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in NIT Rourkela Recruitement 2017 Apply Online for 153 Technician, Junior Assistant & Other Posts at nitrkl.ac.in
Job Details :
- Superintendent & Accountant: 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 52 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Library): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 31 Posts
- Technician: 44 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Superintendent : First Class (Hons) Bachelors Degree or equivalent grade in any discipline (In Universities without a system of Honours Degree, equivalent number of Courses).
- For Accountant : First Class (Hons) Bachelors Degree in Commerce with honours in Accountancy or equivalant grade from recognised university or institute or Master degree in commerce /MBA (Finance ).
- For Technical Assistant : First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record and aptitude for practical work. or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. I B.Tech./ B.Arch in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute .
- For Technical Assistant (Library) : First class Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years’ experience in relevant area (LIA). or Post Graduate Degree in Library & Information Science/ Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years’ experience in relevant area (LIA).
- For Junior Assistant : 10+2in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. However, preference will be given to the candidates with graduation degree in case large no. of applications are received.
- For Technician : Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized boardand ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade or or Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade. or Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute.
- For Laboratory Assistant : .B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules
Application Fee : Application fee of ` 300/- is payable by all applicants except SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nitrkl.ac.in from 16-06-2017 to 03-07-2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission of online Application : 03/07/2017 (Monday)
- Notification of Recruitment Test Schedule : 27/06/2017 (Tuesday)
- Publication of Scrutiny Result & Schedule : 11/07/2017 (Tuesday)
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Links : http://nitrkl.ac.in/IntraWeb/Jobs_Tenders/Jobs/NonTeachingPosition/2017/171606341553_1.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in/nonteaching_ES012017/