NIT Manipur Recruitment 2017 For Lecturer, Engineer & Assistant Posts at nitmanipur.ac.in
NIT Manipur Recruitment 2017 . Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MANIPUR invites application from suitable candidates for recruitment to the Lecturer, Engineer & Assistant posts purely on contractual basis for a period of 1 year (extendable based on the performance), under Special Manpower Development Programme-Chips to System Design (SMDP-C2SD), project duration of 5 years.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 17-03-2017 by 04:00 P.M
Tags : Lecturer, Engineer & Assistant
Jobs Opportunity in NIT Manipur Recruitment 2017 For Lecturer, Engineer & Assistant Posts at nitmanipur.ac.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Temporary Lecturer
- No. of Vacancies : 01 ( UR) Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35,000/-
- Post Name : Lab. Engineer
- No. of Vacancies : 01
- Pay Scale : Rs. . 25,000/-
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- No. of Vacancies : 02 ( UR) Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. . 17,000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Temporary Lecturer : First Class ME/M.Tech. & First class B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ECE from recognised Institute/ University.
- For Lab. Engineer Posts : First Class M.Tech/M.E. & First Class B.E./B.Tech Degree in ECE from recognised Institute/ University
- For Project Assistant Post : First Class B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE Candidate having working experience in CAD tools and FPGA design will be preferred.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per nit manipur
Selection Process: interview.
How To Apply : Applications must be sent in the prescribed format by hand/speed post/registered post to “Chief Investigator,SMDP-C2SD, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Takyelpat, Imphal-795001”. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for the post of………….”. Last date and time of submission of application is 4 pm of 17 th March 2017. Duly signed Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format. However candidates may send an advance copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17 th March 2017
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nitmanipur.ac.in/uploaded_files/projectstaff_recruitment.pdf