NCPUL Recruitment 2015-2016 For Research Assistant, LDC Vacancies
NCPUL Recruitment 2015 . National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) New Delhi invites Online Applications for filling up the vacancies of Research Assistant and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply online on or before 27/12/2015.
Tags : Research Assistant, LDC
Jobs Opportunity in NCPUL Recruitment 2015-2016 For Research Assistant, LDC Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP ₹ 4200)
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 + GP ₹ 1900
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Research Assistant :
- 1. Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- 2. Must have taken Urdu as an optional subject at the graduation level for 3 years/2 years degree course in the case of M.A. or must have taken Urdu as a second language up to 2 years or 3 years degree in case of M.A./M.Sc/M.com or must have taken Urdu at High School/Higher Secondary School Level in case of M.Sc/M.Com where offering Urdu as second language at degree level is not provided.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Research Assistant: 35 years of age as on closing date i.e. 27-12-2015. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Between 18 to 27 years of age as on closing date i.e. 27- 12-2015. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India
Application Fee: ₹ 75/- for SC / ST; ₹ 150/- for General and OBC; No fee for PWD and Female Candidates. The fee in favour of “Director, NCPUL New Delhi” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi has to be submitted along with the System Generated hard copy of application.
How to Apply: Candidates have to Online Registration and send the system generated application form with duly supported with clear / legible attested copies of the relevant certificates and marks statements (in English or Hindi) along with Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF______ should be reach to THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR PROMOTION OF URDU LANGUAGE FAROGH-E-URDU BHAWAN, FC-33/9, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JASOLA, NEW DELHI-110025 sent by Registered post / Speed post. The last date for submission of applications is 27/12/2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 27.12.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://onlineprocess.in/ncpul/pdf/DMD-Advt.%20-01-12-2012.pdf
- Apply online link : http://onlineprocess.in/ncpul/