Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2015 For 50 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Store Keeper Vacancies
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2015 . Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), invites Application for the post of 50 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Store Keeper in various districts of the Shillong Region .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 30 Days From Date Of Publication.
Tags : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Store Keeper
Jobs Opportunity in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2015 For 50 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Store Keeper Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Store Keeper
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Senior Secondary (Class XII) Certificate from a recognized Board with 50 % marks and possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English type writing or 30 words per minute in the Hindi Type writing on Computer (Time allowed -10 mts.) (35w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word OR Passed +2 level of senior Secondary from CBSE/State Board with secretarial practices and office management as vocational subjects.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years (Age on 30.06.2015)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
- PWD Category : 10 years.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft in favour of Deputy Commissioner, NVS, payable at Shillong. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-Servicemen/Women categories.
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates may Apply In Prescribed Application Form along with self attested copies of certificate, Marksheet & Testimonial send to The Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Temple Road, Barik Point, Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya-793001 on or before 30 Days From Date Of Publication
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 30 Days From Date Of Publication
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://nvsroshillong.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Employment-notification-of-LDC-and-Store-Keeper-20150001.pdf