Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2015
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2015 . Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites application for the post of 299 Tradesmen (Skilled) in Various Trades. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 20 May 2015.
Tags : Tradesmen
Jobs Opportunity in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment For 299 Tradesmen (Skilled) Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Tradesmen (Skilled)
- No. of Vacancy : 299 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board /Institution with knowledge of English and should have completed apprenticeship training in the trade OR Mechanic OR equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection based on common written examination.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through Naval Dockyard website www.godiwadabhartee.com from 11.05.2015 to 20.05.2015.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.05.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.05.2015
- Last Date for Reprint of Application through website : 25.05.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10702_38_1516b.pdf