National Productivity Council Recruitment 2018 For 09 Consultants & Project Associate Vacancies at npcindia.gov.in
National Productivity Council Recruitment 2018 . National Productivity Council invites Online Application for the post of 09 Consultants & Project Associate Vacnaices. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 10.01.2018
Tags : Consultants & Project Associate
Jobs Opportunity in National Productivity Council Recruitment 2018 For 09 Consultants & Project Associate Vacancies at www.npcindia.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Consultant
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Project Associates
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Consultant : First Division in Masters Degree in Social Science/ Masters in Social Work (MSW) and allied subjects.
- For Project Associates : First Division in Masters Degree in Social Science/ Masters in Social Work (MSW) and allied subjects
Nationality : Indian
Age limit : as Per their Rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on qualification and experience.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply by submitting their details as per prescribed format attached Annexure A&B as per the applicability of the position latest by Jan 10, 2018, 17:00 Hrs., addressed to: Director & Group Head (Agribusiness), National Productivity Council, Lodhi Road, New Delhi–110003. The application can also be forwarded through email to email@example.com
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.01.2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.npcindia.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Advertisement_Project-Associate_Consultants_Contract-Basis-06-Dated-29.12.2017.pdf