National Health Mission (NRHM) Jharkhand Recruitment 2015 For 2148 ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies
National Health Mission (NRHM) Jharkhand Recruitment 2015 . Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand invites application for the post of 2148 ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Block Co-ordinator, Nutritional Counsellor, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, Counselor & other vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 03 August 2015.
Tags: ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Block Co-ordinator, Nutritional Counsellor, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, Counselor
Jobs Opportunity in National Health Mission (NRHM) Jharkhand Recruitment 2015 For 2148 ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies
Job Details :
Name of the Post:
- Epidemiologist : 16 posts
- Data Manager : 16 posts
- Data Entry Operator : 49 posts
- Nutritional Counsellor : 87 posts
- ANM : 717 posts
- Cook : 87 posts
- IYFC (Nutrition) Counselor : 24 posts
- Pharmacist : 345 posts
- Staff Nurse : 333 posts
- Lab Technician : 76 posts
- Dental Technician : 05 posts
- Social Worker : 05 posts
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor : 53 posts
- Support Staff : 52 posts
- Block Co-ordinator : 194 posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant : 22 posts
- Vector Borne Disease (VBD)-Consultant : 08 posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS) : 42 posts
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS) : 08 posts
- Financial & Logistics Assistant (FLS) : 09 posts
Total No.of Posts : 2148
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Preventive & Social Medicine for S.No.1 post, Post Graduation in Computer Science or BE in IT/ Electronics with minimum 03 years experience for S.No.2 post, Graduation with at least 1 year Diploma in Computer Application for S.No.3 post, Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Food and Nutrition for S.No.4 post, 10+2/ equivalent & ANM course for S.No.5 post, Diploma in Cooking/ Hotel Management/ Catering for S.No.6 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: ANM, Staff Nurse, DEO, Block Coordinator posts candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years for General, 37 years for OBC, 38 years for Female Unreserved, 40 years for SC/ ST categories as on 01.06.2015. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit/ Written test/ Skill test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.200/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft in favour of District Rural Health Society, relevant District Name, payable at relevant District.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format, DD & copies of necessary documents to Related District Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer’s Office with sealed envelope should superscribed as “Advt No.—————, Post Code————, Post Name———” through Registered post/ Speed post on or before 03.08.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 03.08.2015
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/Notice_File/Advertisement%20District%20level%20recruitment2.pdf