National Council of Educational Research & Training ( NCERT) Recruitment 2015
National Council of Educational Research & Training ( NCERT) Recruitment 2015 . National Council of Educational Research & Training invites Applications for the post of 14 Junior Project Fellow & Project Associate . The National Council of Educational Research and Training is an organization set up by the Government of India, with headquarters located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi, to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. It was established in 1961 . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 18 May 2015.
Tags : Junior Project Fellow & Project Associate
Jobs Opportunity in National Council of Educational Research & Training – NCERT Recruitment For 14 Junior Project Fellow & Project Associate Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Project Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14000/-
- Post Name : Project Associate
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Project Fellow : Post Graduate in Maths /Science/ Computer Science/ ICT/ IT or MCA or M.Lib. with 55% or equivalent Grade .
- For Project Associate : Post Graduate/M.Tech (Computer Science/ ICT/ IT )/ MCA with 55% or equivalent Grade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 Years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their Bio-Data through email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.05.2015 and Short listed candidates called for Interview.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Bio-data : 18.05.2015
- Date of Interview : 26 & 27.05.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/notices/pdf_files/12projectstaff2015.pdf