National Council of Educational Research & Training – NCERT Recruitment 2015
National Council of Educational Research & Training – NCERT Recruitment 2015 . National Council of Educational Research & Training invites Applications for the post of 04 Junior Research Fellow & DTP Operator on Temporary Basic. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk-in-Interview 01 & 02 June 2015.
Tags : Junior Research Fellow & DTP Operator
Jobs Opportunity in National Council of Educational Research & Training – NCERT Recruitment For 04 Junior Research Fellow & DTP Operator Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 03 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.14000/-
- Post Name : DTP Operator
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.18000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Research Fellow : Master Degree in Science / Social Science/ Mathematics With 55% Marks.
- For DTP Operator : Graduate in Any Discipline or Diploma in Computer Application .Proficiency in Corel Draw, Database Software , Page Maker, Photoshop.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Hard Copy Of Curriculum Vitae & Original certificates on 01 & 02.06.2015.
Venue of Interview : Room No. 05, Ground Floor, DEK, Workshop Building , NCERT,Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.
Important Dates :
- Date of Interview : 01 & 02.06.2015 at 10.00 AM
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/pdf_files/DEKJPF13515.pdf