National Council For Teacher Education Recruitment 2015
National Council For Teacher Education Recruitment 2015 . National Council For Teacher Education invites Applications for the post of 14 Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancies . National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is an Indian government body set up under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 in 1995 is to formally oversee standards, procedures and processes in the Indian education system . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 05 June 2015 .
Tags : Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk
Jobs Opportunity in National Council For Teacher Education Recruitment For 14 Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 05 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 04 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer : 10+2 or Equivalent from a recognized.
- For Lower Division Clerk : 10+2 or Equivalent from a recognized .
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 20 to 27 Years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply Application form along with all copies of testimonial send to the Member Secretry, National Council For Teacher Education, Hans Bhawan, Wing-II, Bhadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 05.06.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 05.06.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.ncte-india.org/vacancy/2015/Direct%20Recruiment%20of%20NCTE.pdf