National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 . National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) invites application 109 Deputy General Manager, Office Assistant & Various Vacancies on regular basis through Direct Recruitment. NBCC Limited (National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited), a Navratna organization under category I, is a Central Public Sector Undertaking which trades publicly in the market and is largely owned by Government of India. It primarily provides construction services in three segments: The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 07 July 2015.
Tags : Deputy General Manager, Office Assistant
Jobs Opportunity in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment For 109 Deputy General Manager, Office Assistant & Various Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy General Manager (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.29100-54500/-
- Post Name : Office Assistant (Stenography)
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7300/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Deputy General Manager : Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Office Assistant : Graduate in any stream and speed in English and Hindi Shorthand 70/70 wom and typing speed on Computer 35/30 wpm respectively.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 07.07.2015
- For Deputy General Manager : 41 years
- For Office Assistant : 22 years
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for Executive Posts (E-1 & above) and Rs.500/- for Non-Executive Posts through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-Banking. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com from 13.06.2015 to 07.07.2015.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nbccindia.com/nbccindia/public/pdf_data_pub/jobs/ADVT_6_2015.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.nbccindia.com/nbccindia/nroot/njsp/Career.jsp