Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 For 39 Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices Vacancy
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 . Mumbai Port Trust invites application for the post of 39 Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2015-16, under Apprentice Act, 1961. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 11 August 2015.
Tags : Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices
Jobs Opportunity in Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 For 39 Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.4984/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.Rs.3542/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 28 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6068-6827/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices : Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Technology (GME/GEE) from a recognized University.
- For Technician Apprentices : Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Technology (DME/DEE) from Board of Tech. Education of a State.
- For Trade Apprentices : Passed 12th std (HSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I OR Passed 10th std (S.S.C) or its equivalent under 10+2 system, and passed National Trade Certificate Examination conducted by the NCVT in respective trade of [Electrician] in I.T.I.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.10.2015.
- For Graduate & Technician Apprentices : there is no upper age limit
- For Trade Apprentices : 14 to 21 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit basis.
Application Fee : Rs. 20/- in cash or in the form of crossed Postal Order in favour of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF PORT OF MUMBAI” payable at G.P.O. Mumbai. Between 10.00 a. m. & 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday during the period from 10.07.2015 to 05.08.2015 at Apprentice Training Centre, Mb. P.T. Workshop, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road (E), Mumbai – 400 010. In case the candidates desire application forms and prospectus by post, such candidate should sent a crossed Postal Order of Rs. 20/- accompanied by a self addressed envelope of 9” X 4 ½ ” affixed with postal stamp of Rs.15/-. Payment in any other forms will not be accepted. The physically handicapped candidates will be supplied the application forms and prospectus free of cost.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all required documents send by post or by hand to the Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010 on or before 11.08.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 11.08.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/1007630089.pdf