MOSPI Recruitment 2018 Apply For 04 Junior Consultant Vacancy at mospi.nic.in
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) Recruitment 2018 . Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) invites application for the post of 04 Junior Consultant. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Before 19-01-2018
Tags : Junior Consultant
Jobs Opportunity in Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) Recruitment 2018 For 04 Junior Consultant Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Consultant
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : PG Degree from an Indian University in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Operations Research and Basic Knowledge of computer programming having capability to handle databases and work with MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS, Visual Basic and STATA.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years as on 31.12.2017
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevent document send to the Deputy Director, Social Statistics Division, Wing 6, West Block-8 R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 or email@example.com on or before 19-01-2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 19.01.2018.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://mospi.nic.in/sites/default/files/announcements/04consultantSSD_3jan18.pdf